welcome May!

5:20 AM

hollaaa everybody!
heheheee
i'm lil bored, so that i wanna post something heree :3


it's already May! yipii, I've already bought ticket to go back to Indonesia next month, June. really cannot wait  for it. really miss my hometown, my family, huhuuu *sad*
but, i have to pass the exam first, i must study hard, but i'm really lazy to study :(
need mood-booster to motivate me, so i'm not feeling lazy to study *yawn*


i wanna tell you something, hahahaa
i bought super cute blouse last Tuesday, really really lovee my new baby. and also, didn't forget to buy new accessories too hahaaha <3




(sorry, i couldn't take full photos of the blouse, because i took these photos in the middle of the night so i was really lazy. in another chance, i promise, i'll take the full one)

(i also bought this grey-dog hahaa. there are my accessories inside) 


yeah, they are my new babies, dunno why, i just love this kind of stuff, accessories maniac 


(camera single ring, mustache double ring, Love double ring, peacock single ring, nail ring, and coco movie bracelet)

yesss, they are my newest babies 
just falling in love with them from the first sight hahaha

they are cute right? 

have a nice may peoplee!!

with love,
jssicanovia





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. okay, you must REALLY like mustashes. check my blog cos i have 2 mustace posts. and... ONE OF THEM IS IMPORTANT FOR MUSTACE LOVERS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Instagram