Baby

8:05 AM

i know you love me, i know you care

just shout whenever, and i'll be there

oops, no, i'm not Justin Bieber fans, just wanna sing the song. haha

well, today's post, i wanna post some photos that i just found (actually my mom not me).
how glad, i found my childhood photos. ohmygod, really love the photos.
then, i scanned them, and .................................................................

CUTE, right? say YES >.<
Huehehee
>.<




hahaa, so what do you think after saw my child photos?
CUTE CUTE CUTE BEAUTIFUL
hahahaha LOL

Guys, i'll go back to Kuala Lumpur this 3rd September
aaaaa, time flies so fast right?
hiks
i hate to go, but................. :(

@jssicanovia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey
    your photo so cute :$
    &
    take your fun time there , god bless you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you dearr :D
      yup, you too!
      God bless you, too :D

      Delete

Visit My Instagram