Lovely February

5:18 AM

yes, here with me again with another look post! be ready ;)



well, i took this outfit last january, but just got all photos yesterday, and i wass so happy since i love to do the photoshoot ;P

this outfit was for my chinese new year celebration, i bought this set (top + skirt) with lot of struggle! yeah since it's quite expensive, but i already fell in love with them <3
the material is so good and the color is pink! hey people, it's lovely February! :D





please excuse the film on TV behind me! i also did not notice it until my friend told me hahaa.. actually, this is lovely february right? i think the film suits the title >,<


Top+Skirt set : Padini Authentic
Grey Boots Wedges : Vincci

well, valentine is around the corner! what will you do in this lovely day? have a good day lovely people! don't forget to follow my instagram: @jssicanoviaa and hype my look on lookbook! xoxo

@jssicanovia



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Visit My Instagram